We are 3/4 EF! We have had a great start to our term! Everybody has come back with a positive and hardworking attitude, which is a pleasure to see.
Here are the units we will be learning during the Autumn Term 1:
- Science: States of Matter
- RE: Words of Wisdom
- Computing: Scratch
- DT/Art: Juggling balls
- PSHE/SEAL: It’s good to be me!
- PE: Lacrosse
- Please NAME EVERY ITEM of P.E kit, including pumps.
- We will continue to practise column method addition and partitioning in Maths. One of our Maths targets in Year 3/4 is to know every times table up to the 12 x table, and we are doing the Cracking Times Tables Challenge each week to improve our recall.
- In English, we will be look at stories with a historical setting. Towards the end of term, we will be looking at newspaper articles. Finally, it is also essential that we read for a few minutes every night and memorise our times tables and weekly spellings. There is a lot to learn this year but I am confident that we are all up to the challenge!