'In-year transfer' is the term used when children transfer from one school to another school during the academic year.
All in-year transfer requests are dealt with directly by the school. Please contact us if you are hoping to transfer your child to Blueberry Park and we will be happy to advise you on this process which is outlined below:
- Complete an 'Application of Interest' form if you wish to transfer your child to Blueberry Park (which we keep on file for 6 months - if you do not accept a place, if it is available, you will need to reapply after 6 months)
- You will be invited into school to meet Mrs Honey, our Head teacher and have a tour of the school.
- If a place is unavailable, we will keep your Application of Interest on file, and contact you as soon as a place does become available.
- If a place is available, we will ask you to complete an 'Application Form'.
- A start date for your child will be agreed.