A warm welcome to Blueberry Park Primary!
Some important things to remember at the start of the year...
- Please bring a P.E kit into school (see parent pack for more details).
- To prevent items being lost, please label ALL items of clothing (including shoes).
- School reading books must be returned to school everyday, book bags are available to purchase from the school office.
- Look out for our weekly newsletter detailing ways to support your child at home. There will be a home learning task to complete each week.
- Please do not bring toys into school, keep them safe at home.
- Staff must be notified each day if somebody different is collecting your child (we can only release your child with your permission).
- It is essential that school has an up to date contact number for you, please remember to inform us of any changes.
- Any allergy/medical information about your child should be shared with staff immediately and updated regularly.
- We look forward to inviting to inviting you to our phonics and reading workshops, we will give you plenty of notice.
Please see below for some fun challenges to complete over the summer...
Please find below some useful information about child development. We would typically expect Reception children to be working within the 40-60+ months statements. Whilst this is only a guideline, it will give you some idea on how your child is doing and how to best support them at home.