- Listening to Music
- Spending time with friends.
Mental Health and Wellbeing
For children and young people 10 - 25
Parenting through Covid-19 from Culture Liverpool. The blog covers the following areas:
- Local Organisation Support - CAMHS
- Top Tips
- Parenting Guides
- Pregnant or New Mums
- Home Learning
- Museums and Places to visit online
- Make Time To Play
- Ideas for Playing Together
- Six ways to maintain a routine
- Managing your own Wellbeing
- Employment Opportunities
An interactive website full of resources designed to help young people stay connected, active and well, at a time when that might feel a bit difficult.
Every Mind Matters:
Click on the picture to access advice and practical tips.
NSPCC Parent and child online safety resources.