Aims and Ethos
Love Learning...Love Life!
"To provide a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment where children are motivated to learn, are valued as individuals and encouraged to reach their full potential."
- To ensure that the school is a professional learning community with a learning-focused culture.
- To challenge pupils and staff to achieve personal standards of excellence.
- To continue to raise standards through high expectations embedded in the curriculum and in learning and teaching.
- To involve children in the evaluation of their learning and planning the next stage of their learning.
- To provide a safe physical and emotional environment that reflects the diversity of our pupils.
- To respect the rights and value the contribution of parents, pupils and staff through effective communication and consultation.