Aims and Ethos
Love Learning...Love Life!
"To provide a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment where children are motivated to learn, are valued as individuals and encouraged to reach their full potential."
OUR CORE VALUES
- To continue to raise standards through AMBITIOUS targets embedded in the curriculum, and in learning and teaching.
- To provide a SAFE physical and emotional environment that reflects the diversity of our pupils.
- To ensure that the school is a professional learning community with an ethos of PERSEVERANCE and resilience.
- To be INCLUSIVE by involving all children in the evaluation of their learning, and planning the next stage of their learning.
- To RESPECT the rights and value the contribution of parents, pupils and staff through effective communication and consultation.
- To challenge pupils and staff to achieve personal standards of EXCELLENCE.
ASPIRE - TO LOVE LEARNING, LOVE LIFE!